SUPPORTING THE BNP IS LIKE SUPPORTING SHIT TORIES
You think they care about the working class- white or not – in this country or any other?
Get real mate.
Do you want…
- Housing? The BNP solution for housing shortages is to put caravans all over community parks, they wont build any new ones!*
- Child care? Instead of fighting to get our money back from the banks, the BNP took kids out of care homes and put them into Victorian style workhouses – along with single mums under 21!!!*
- To get some cash back off the rich? Their plan is to scrap income tax and have MASSIVE VAT instead – on all the stuff that everyday people buy, making our lives MASSIVELY more expensive!
- Better rights, pay and general quality of life for yourself?
The BNP tactic of divide and rule weakens us massively when fighting for better rights.
By attacking women (yes they have a plan for them – it’s called the home), children, and other workers who don’t fit into their ideal they attack the very workers who provide our public services. These are the people who fight fires, provide social care, health care, teach our kids and help us look after each other.
All this at a time when we are having what little we have taken off us to pay for a crisis that has nothing to do with us!
Don’t buy the fascist bull, join the fight against the cuts and ignore the crap the BNP spout.
Cause they’re not the ones fighting to save our sure start centres, to save our EMA, our post offices, our forests, our jobs, our pensions, or our healthcare.
They’re the ones who would have us scrapping with each over over bugger all, whilst we get robbed blind!
FIGHT THE BNP, FIGHT THE GOVERNMENT, FIGHT FOR A BETTER WORLD
* In Dagenham, where they did this, all 12 councillors were immediately unelected after being shown up for the anti working class fraudsters they are.
– Decent rights for all? By seeking to divide us and deny rights for non white people (and even European workers) and women (yes, they want women just to stay at home!) they allow the bosses to exploit us further and make more money off all of us.
Minimum wage? Forget about it. Better hours? Not a chance. Redundancy pay? Whatever.
SO I VOTED TO KEEP THE FASH OUT, WHAT NOW?
You’ll probably be right in thinking your vote didn’t go very far in getting you what you wanted, right?
In fact, quite likely, you’re stuck with the same bunch of tossers you started with! Or probably the same difference, just with them wearing a different colour tie…
So what now? Fuck it, at least the BNP have a plan…
It probably wont work and it’ll make everyones life an awful misery, but what the hell, better than being stuck with these wankers!
Not a good choice! No, keeping them out is only a start, i’m afraid if we wanna save our services, our jobs and generally stop getting screwed to make other people a pile a cash, we’re gonna have to role up our sleeves.
Get in touch with your local anti fascist group who’ll have some good ideas and contacts, or contact us for more details, but to get you thinking, here’s some ideas.
STRIKE!!! The government, they don’t like it up ‘em! Nothing tells people you’re pissed off and you’re not gonna take any more like walking out on mass, and together. There are also some alternatives, like go slow strikes, good work strikes, or just plan old calling in sick. On mass!
OCCUPY!!! Visteon (owned by Ford) workers, occupied their factory two years ago and got all their demands met. Across the country libraries and town halls are being occupied i protest. In the US the police even joined the occupiers!
GET ORGANISED!!! Yeah it sounds boring, but getting together with your mates at the pub, knocking on your neighbours doors, or plotting with your workmates about what you’re gonna do and getting creative can be a good laugh and it is the most important thing.
MOST IMPORTANTLY REMEMBER – DON’T WAIT AROUND FOR PEOPLE TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO, GET OUT THERE AND JUST DO IT!
DOING NOTHING ISN’T AN OPTION, IT’S WHAT THE GOVERNMENT AND THE BOSSES ARE RELYING ON!
Yes it all sounds drastic, but then losing our healthcare, our pensions, our jobs, our forests, our care homes, our education, our community centres, our homes and everything that we fought so hard to get, kinda is a bit drastic.
It shouldn’t be like that, we know, but until we live in a REAL democracy, where we actually get control over the decisions made, we’re gonna have to kick up a fuss. We’re gonna have to DIY rebel style!